Wednesday 31 May 2017

I'm Killing This Page- But There's a Brand New Website!

Hey everybody,

Some of you have been wondering why I've been silent the last little while. It's because I've been busy creating a brand new website for this blog. I put very little thought into starting this blog, and thanks to you, I've outgrown what I initially intended and made a brand new site with a brand new name. It'll have all the old posts from here, but this will be my last post on this site. From now on, I'll be posting at mapleandmarula.com

I'm not going to make this a long post- I put up a new post on the new blog, and from now on, go check that out!

Make sure you sign up for the new mailing list, and because I wanted to make a bunch of work for myself, I also made new Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter profiles (all are @mapleandmarula ).

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you over at mapleandmarula.com !




No comments:

Post a Comment