Wednesday 3 May 2017

Giraffes Are Morons

This post is going to be short and sweet. I've been swamped with work, screwing around, and writing a guest blog for the website that inspired me to start blogging in the first place, the wildly popular Joburg Expat. You can check out Part 1 here.

Also, we spent the last several days in Kruger National Park, which is my favourite place on Earth, and that's really saying something because I've been to several In-N-Out Burger locations. This last trip will pull at least a couple more posts out of me, but I thought I'd share something in the meantime. 

I assume you all have friends. Like, at LEAST one. If not, it's probably because you wear Crocs with socks or something ridiculous like that, and you deserve to die alone. Anyway, in your group of friends, you probably have a Billy. Billy is that guy who your circle of friends just tolerates. He's not a bad guy; he's just a moron. Nobody particularly likes him, and nobody particularly dislikes him. He's just there. If you're thinking to yourself "Wait, there's no Billy in MY group of friends," chances are, YOU'RE the Billy in your group.

Billy is always late to the party and can be counted on to do something stupid that will mildly embarrass you and your peers at every social function. 

Animals are no different, and I was fortunate enough to catch this gem on my dash cam a couple of days ago.

Meet giraffe Billy:


Billy is an idiot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment